- Student Affairs
- Hits: 2514
The department is committed to providing financial services of the highest professional level to all our customers. We commit ourselves to discharge our responsibilities observe professional standards and practices established by local, regional and international accounting regulations. We commit to help our customers develop their capacity and analyze their needs and continually improve quality management system.
- To enhance the budgetary control procedures and encourage cost Reduction measures through provision of quarterly Budget Comparison Reports.
- To computerize all the accounting processes in the department to Enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- To produce timely and accurate quarterly reports and annual accounts.
- To ensure effective and efficient internal and external communication by availing any internal and external memo or circulars to staff and holding monthly Head of sections meeting.
Head Of Finance Section
- MBA, Strategic Management, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, 2012.
- BCom., Accounting, Kenyatta University, 2001.
- DIPIFRS (ACCA), 20
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK);
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM);
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK);
- Kenya Institute of Management (KIM);
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).