Lectures to commence on 13th January 2020
A. Continuing Students
Students to register for the new Semester by:
- Paying the required Semester fees
- Register units as prescribed in the programme in the student portal
- Reserve your preferred hostel space subject to availability
B. Re-Admission for Undergraduate Students
ATTENTION: SECOND YEAR & THIRD YEAR MAIN CAMPUS STUDENTS
- Download here in quadruplicate the RESUMPTION OF STUDENT AGREEMENT FORM and fill in your (student) part
- Go to your respective School Accountant with the following:
- Bank Deposit for Tuition & Accommodation fees
- Bank Deposit Slip for Damages
- Resumption of Students Agreement Form
- The School Accountant will confirm the above are in order and stamp your Resumption of Studies Form
- Take the Resumption of Studies Form to:
- Dean of Students if non-resident and leave a copy of the form there
- Registrar, Student Affairs if resident in the Hostel
- Contact Registrar Admissions at the Student Centre with duly signed and completed Resumption of Student Agreement Form for activation of your re-admission.
PROF. I. N. KIMENGI, Ph.D
DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR - ACADEMICS, RESEARCH & EXTENSION
Moi University wishes to inform all continuing students in the following Schools and Campuses that studies will resume on Thursday 10th May, 2018 at 8.00 a.m.
1. MAIN CAMPUS
Students in 1st year second semester, 2nd year first semester and 4th year second semester in the following schools:
School of Education
School of Arts & Social Sciences
School of Business & Economics (1st years only)
School of Information Sciences
School of Biological & Physical Sciences
School of Engineering (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year students)
2. ELDORET WEST CAMPUS (KPA)
School of Business & Economics (All continuing Government Sponsored Students 2nd, 3rd and 4th year groups) and all PSSP students.
3. ELDORET – ANNEX CAMPUS
School of Law
School of Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management
4. COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
School of Medicine
School of Dentistry
School of Public Health
School of Nursing
5. SATELLITE CAMPUSES
1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students in the following Campuses:
Odera Akang’o Campus College, Yala
The reporting date for 4th year first semester students will be communicated in due course.
All KUCCPS admitted first year students (Government Sponsored) for the 2018/2019 Academic Year will report on Monday 27th August, 2018.
Inter-university transfers for first year Government Sponsored Students to Moi University are being processed in all academic programmes on a first-come first-serve basis. Please visit the KUCCPS website to fill in and download the inter-university transfer form.
Admission for Privately Sponsored Students for May and August 2018 is ongoing. Please visit the Moi University website or the nearest Moi University Campus.
PROF. I. N. KIMENGI, Ph.D.
DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR (ACADEMICS, RESEARCH & EXTENSION)