- Health Services
- Hits: 2432
To offer the best health care services within an internationally recognized university
To provide quality, effective and efficient health care services through promotive, preventive and curative care.
- To expand the departments inpatients system to cater for the growing population of both students and staff.
- To promote health and prevent communicable diseases both within and outside the university.
- To acquire, develop and maintain efficiently the facilities and equipment that will help to achieve the department's mission and vision
Head Of Health Services Section
- Out patient
- Maternal Child Health and Family Planning
- Obstetric and Gynecology
- Emergency and referral services
- Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Public Health Services
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS
- MBA, Strategic Management, The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, 2012.
- BCom., Accounting, Kenyatta University, 2001.
- DIPIFRS (ACCA), 20
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK);
Kenya Institute of Management (KIM);
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK);
- Kenya Institute of Management (KIM);
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).